Fussi4ever PM  |  User Cp  |  Register  |  Members  |  Search  |  Help   
    |- Fussi4ever Ligensystem > For our international guests > For our international guests
Post A Reply  bottom printer friendly version
next newest post
Author Messages
offline Der VizeOberluemmel
Managerlegende

Birthday: 16-03-1977

Click here to see the profile for Der VizeOberluemmel Send email to Der VizeOberluemmel Send private message to Der VizeOberluemmel Find more posts by Der VizeOberluemmel Edit or delete this message Reply w/Quote
1 Posted Friday, November 11, 2011 @ 16:55:21  

This thread is thought to be a "meeting point" for international guests interested in Fantasy Football games, or a start base for non-German managers interested in the diverse activities of Fussi4ever. In addition you are invited to use this thread as an "international guest book".

In particular we are interested in learning to know competing international leagues from the UEFA Fantasy Games , some of which we now know for several years from the best leagues stats (e.g. Armada Invencible, SerBenfiquista etc.). We would like to know who you are, and perhaps share some discussions on football (manager games).

But we are also interested in all kind of other feedback, starting from how you found this page to your fottballrelated interests; in addition we are curious about which Fantasy Football games exist and which are popular in other countries.

Looking forward to hearing from you! You are free to post without registration!

[geändert von Der VizeOberluemmel am Monday, November 14, 2011 @ 13:12:23]
--------------------

Mit Reusen auf Punktefang zu gehen, ist wirklich einfach: Einfach aufstellen und Punkte einsacken! Wenn die Dinger nur nicht so teuer wären.....

Aufstellungen: +++ 1. Liga +++ 2. Liga +++ 3. Liga +++

Managerlegende

Click here to see the profile for Der VizeOberluemmel Send email to Der VizeOberluemmel Send private message to Der VizeOberluemmel Find more posts by Der VizeOberluemmel Edit or delete this message Reply w/Quote
2 Posted Wednesday, November 16, 2011 @ 11:19:15  

Here I paste a message from a manager of the "Armada Invencible", that just became the best league in Euro2012 qualification manager, and that currently also lead the best league classification of the UEL manager :

"Greetings from Spain. My name is Birli, and am a member of the Armada since its founding in 2006. Coaches are a group of fans of major league fantasys World (Liga, Premier, MLS, Mexico, Copa Libertadores ...) and games of Fifa, Uefa fantasys ... Before we participated in the Calcio Ligue 1, Bundesliga, but we have been leaving for lack of time or have not found one that we really like. We met through a fantasy league organized by the Spanish newspaper Marca, and create a forum where we exchange information own, opinions, etc.. but where it really function as a team is in the international fantasys because there is no rivalry between supportes and only the interest of the Armada. We have gained some general classifications of links and some of our members' individual classification of some fantasy and some fixtures.
Good luck to fussi4ever coaches and I hope that we are in the top of the classification of different fantasys."

--------------------

Mit Reusen auf Punktefang zu gehen, ist wirklich einfach: Einfach aufstellen und Punkte einsacken! Wenn die Dinger nur nicht so teuer wären.....

Managerlegende

3 Posted Wednesday, November 16, 2011 @ 14:40:31  

As Birli told me that he had problems leaving a comment without registration or putting personal data, here a hint how to do:

Just click on "Post a reply", then enter a Username of your choice (I used "testuser"), and enter the validation code.
(Of course, without registration you have a restricted access and you cannot see the full forum content, which is anyway only in German...)

--------------------

*Birli
Unregistered
Edit or delete this message Reply w/Quote
4 Posted Wednesday, November 16, 2011 @ 22:45:11  

Hi, first congratulations for your third ranking position in the league of Euro 2012 Qualifying. I'm going to submit my username is Birli, and I'm a member of the Armada Invencible. I hope you agree with many fantasys, where fun and try to win the best play. Good luck and keep in touch in the future.
Greetings from Spain, and we are in the final of Euro 2012.

offline nojo1
Managerlegende

Birthday: 07-08-1980

Click here to see the profile for nojo1 Send email to nojo1 Send private message to nojo1 Find more posts by nojo1 Edit or delete this message Reply w/Quote
5 Posted Thursday, November 17, 2011 @ 09:59:01  

Hi Birli, welcome on our fussi4ever board. Hope we can find here (or in your forum) a good platform for interesting information exchange. Our main project is the "Kicker Manager 1. Bundesliga" from the "Kicker Magazine" in Germany. That is a game, based on marks and extra-points for goals and assists. It´s very difficult, because you create your team one time and have only one chance to change your team in Bundesliga "winter-break" (hope that´s the correct word ). But you can change only four team members and have a very small budget. The game does makes a lot of fun, but sometimes it´s also depressing to see, how arbitrarily a "Kicker Editor" gives marks for "his" players. We´ve a Championship ranking about 3 years, like the ranking of the UEFA about 5 years. Our best managers are in League 1, second in League 2 and so on...and the oldest points are replaced for the actual points (2011/2012).

4 or 5 years ago we found the "Fantasy Games"...and we have a lot of fun too. But we think it´s easier to get a "good ranking" in the UEL (winner last year ), then in the UCL. We have no agreements how to create a team, or to build up the team on the match day. Think thats one important factor for our successful performence.

So Birli, have a nice day and hope we keep in touch with Armada, too.

[geändert von nojo1 am Thursday, November 17, 2011 @ 14:41:21]
--------------------

Managerlegende

6 Posted Thursday, November 17, 2011 @ 18:14:59  

Quote:
Erstellt von *Birli Hi, first congratulations for your third ranking position in the league of Euro 2012 Qualifying. I'm going to submit my username is Birli, and I'm a member of the Armada Invencible. I hope you agree with many fantasys, where fun and try to win the best play. Good luck and keep in touch in the future. Greetings from Spain, and we are in the final of Euro 2012.
Hi Birli, thanks for not giving up. Definitely we'll meet again in UEL Fantasy Competition and also in UCL, if both our leagues get better in the proceeding competition (what I expect). And, for sure, if there'll be a Euro2012 manager for the final round, fussi4ever will be present. It would be nice to have a final "Spain-Germany" and a manager game final "Armada invencible-fussi4ever", but that's still a far way to go.

Quote:
Erstellt von Der VizeOberluemmel  Birli

My name is Birli, and am a member of the Armada since its founding in 2006. Coaches are a group of fans of major league fantasys World (Liga, Premier, MLS, Mexico, Copa Libertadores ...) and games of Fifa, Uefa fantasys ... Before we participated in the Calcio Ligue 1, Bundesliga, but we have been leaving for lack of time or have not found one that we really like. We met through a fantasy league organized by the Spanish newspaper Marca, and create a forum where we exchange information own, opinions, etc.. but where it really function as a team is in the international fantasys because there is no rivalry between supportes and only the interest of the Armada.

Nice also to hear about the origin of your league, and interesting to see the parallels. We also started in 2006 with the games provided by a sports magazine's webpage, in our case the "Kicker" (as nojo1 already pointed out). With the time our community grew and we established this forum and our HP, and we became a more versatile group of "managers" and extended our interests on other games as the UEFA Fantasy manager games. In addition, we invented alternative game ideas (e.g. an internal "league system with climb and relegation", internal H2H competitions, our own "fantasy-like" point system for the Bundesliga) and so on. We also try to summarize all our gaming activities to find our "best allrounder" (best "average" score over all competitions).

--------------------

offline lighti
Regionalligaspieler

Birthday: 10-01-1964

Click here to see the profile for lighti Send email to lighti Send private message to lighti Find more posts by lighti Edit or delete this message Reply w/Quote
7 Posted Friday, December 23, 2011 @ 08:49:47  

Hello everybody

This here is something new for me and I really must say I appreciate being in international
contact.
For now just let me say merry christmas to all of you and a happy new year.
I hope Birli is right and we meet Spain again in the final of Euro 2012, for a sweet revenge..........

Unregistered
Edit or delete this message Reply w/Quote
8 Posted Thursday, January 5, 2012 @ 12:01:59  

Hello

A couple of months ago VOL stumbled upon my site and invited me to introduce it on this forum. TheSportCity.Net is a sport manager games portal with ambition to gather under its roof many different kinds of sport manager games. Currently we have Fantasy manager, Fantasy league, Wager and Arranger. We cover mainly football and basketball, but also have tried tennis and f1.

Right now we have English Premier league 2011/2012 Fantasy manager, spring part (we usually split it to autumn and spring part, so it would be more interesting). First tour will start on 14th of January, there will be 18 tours. You can read full news about about it here

Please give it a try, it is free to play. Good luck .

Managerlegende

9 Posted Thursday, January 5, 2012 @ 16:17:18  

Welcome to Fussi4ever, borkab, and thanks for remembering my visit and my invitation. Right now it's "winter break" in the German soccer league (Bundesliga), and our forum is not that busy, but maybe you'll still find some interested people here. And even if not, for enthusiastic fantasy football managers like me it is quite interesting how common these browser games are in other countries......

I must confess that I still didn't understand fully your project, but certainly you're in the right place to present it.

I followed your link some minutes ago and I found this page with the rules:

Do I get it right that you have developped yourself a variety of fantasy sport games that you offer for free use on TheSportCity.Net ?

And this "English Premier league 2011/2012 Fantasy manager, spring par", is it sth like http://www.pl-manager.co.uk/ (British version of Comunio) , but which is just played part of the season?

I must confess that right now my "fantasy manager capacities" are completely exhausted, so that I (most likely) won't start anything new right now, but I am quite interested to learn more about it, so please feel free to tell us more!

Happy new year! VOL

--------------------

Post A Reply    
Contact Us | Fussi4ever | Privacy Policy All times are GMT +1 Hours.

Welcome to Fussi4ever, Guest!  
Login
Username :
Password :
In order to fully utilize the abilities of this board, you are required to register as a member. Registration is free, and allows you to do lots of things including turning on or off certain features of this board. Register now!
Forum Rules & Description
Who Can Read The Forum? Any registered user or guest
Who Can Post New Topics? Any registered user or guest
Who Can Post Replies? Any registered user or guest
Who Can Edit Posts? Any original author
Welcome to the crazy bunch of Fussi4ever
Currently Active Users: 1
There are currently 0 members and 1 guests on the boards. | Most users ever online was 61 on 24/03/2008 05:54:20
Search This Forum
Search Keywords: Search From:
»Hol Dir Dein Forum gratis« Powered by CuteCast v5.0 - Copyright © 2001-2009 ArtsCore Studios

PC Welt